Wednesday, September 29, 2004

So it's been awhile

since I last updated this thing. The Olympics have come and gone. It'll be an eternity before I have any reason to update the Phelps-watch. Oh well. Six gold medals is pretty damn good.

Once again, the car from hell decided to go AWOL - this time with actual smoke swirling skyward from the hood. It was kinda like Mount St. Helens (but without 57 fatalities). It's sad, but I feel like I'm married to the four-wheeled monstrousity, like I've invested too much time and money to let go. And then there's the quesiton of what to replace it with... This entire experience does not bode well for BMW's future sales prospectus regarding yours truly.

On a happier note, I'm taking dance lessons. And I can dance better than Gene Kelly (at least now that he's dead and trapped in a casket six feet underground). Cha cha cha.


3 Comments:

At September 30, 2004 at 11:55 AM, Blogger aparna said...

Yay! You're back!

 
At October 1, 2004 at 12:33 PM, Blogger bootsoo said...

My boyfriend's back and there's gonna be trouble! Hey na, hey na! My boyfriend's back!

 
At October 4, 2004 at 6:50 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

people actually read this? cool : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home